Tricky Translations: Classic Rock
Ten famous classic rock songs have been orally translated into a foreign language and back again. Can you identify the original titles? To help you out, the songs are listed in alphabetical order.
- Totally Exactly Immediately
- Natural Future Natural
- Arrive In One Place
- Snugly Callous
- No-No Arrest Having Conviction
- Complimentary Prickly
- Fumigate Atop The Moisten
- Gaze Scale Also Hereafter
- Endure Abuse Effortless
- Rotate The Messenger
Scroll down for the answers!
- “All Right Now” – Free
- “Born to be Wild” – Steppenwolf
- “Come Together” – The Beatles
- “Comfortably Numb” – Pink Floyd
- “Don’t Stop Believin'” – Journey
- “Free Bird” – Lynyrd Skynyrd
- “Smoke on the Water” – Deep Purple
- “Stairway to Heaven” – Led Zeppelin
- “Take It Easy” – The Eagles
- “Turn the Page” – Bob Seger
The puzzlemonster. Lifelong puzzle maker, animal lover, total nerd. Husband to Android developer.