Tricky Translations: ‘90s Rock
Ten famous rock songs from the 1990s have been orally translated into a foreign language and back again. Can you identify the original titles and artists? To help you out, the songs are listed in alphabetical order.
- Hamper Argument
- Jet Complete Male Offspring
- Penetrate Smooth Guy
- Level Stream
- Large Profit Fashionable The Label
- Bouquets Similar Minor Temperament
- Powered By The Artificial Teeth
- Speculate Barricade
- Sheep Zero One Zero
Scroll down for the answers!
- “Basket Case” – Green Day
- “Black Hole Sun” – Soundgarden
- “Enter Sandman” – Metallica
- “Evenflow” – Pearl Jam
- “Killing in the Name” – Rage Against the Machine
- “Smells Like Teen Spirit” – Nirvana
- “Under the Bridge” – Red Hot Chili Peppers
- “Wonderwall” – Oasis
- “Would?” – Alice in Chains
- “You Oughta Know” – Alanis Morrisette
The puzzlemonster. Lifelong puzzle maker, animal lover, total nerd. Husband to Android developer.